Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One choices

Can I choose what Subscriptions I want for Apple One? I do not want the Arcade, I’d want to use Apple Fitness instead.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 5:05 PM

Hello jaybee16,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about Apple One. We're happy to provide some information to help.

Apple Fitness+, is included with the Apple One Premier plan. It also requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later. You can not exchange or swap services. You can view details about each offer in the section "What's included with Apple One" from the article here: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

Be sure to also check to ensure Apple One is offered in your country or region: Availability of Apple Media Services

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 5:05 PM in response to jaybee16

Hello jaybee16,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have a question about Apple One. We're happy to provide some information to help.

Apple Fitness+, is included with the Apple One Premier plan. It also requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later. You can not exchange or swap services. You can view details about each offer in the section "What's included with Apple One" from the article here: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

Be sure to also check to ensure Apple One is offered in your country or region: Availability of Apple Media Services

Cheers!

Apple One choices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.