Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m unable to FaceTime one person

I have this one contact I cannot FaceTime on my iPhone, but I can FaceTime with my iPad. On her end, she can only FaceTime me on my iPad as well & not my iPhone. I have the option to FaceTime her on my iPhone but it never goes through. It would ring for sometime and then present the message “FaceTime unavailable”. I initially thought it was our phones but she upgraded her phone and it still wouldn’t go through. I’ve tried everything I know but to no avail. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 6:22 PM

Hi Unicorn__,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues using FaceTime for a certain contact. 

Have you and your contact had the chance to check the blocked phone numbers and contacts on your devices?

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If yes, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into your question: Get Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 6:22 PM in response to Unicorn__

Hi Unicorn__,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing issues using FaceTime for a certain contact. 

Have you and your contact had the chance to check the blocked phone numbers and contacts on your devices?

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If yes, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into your question: Get Support

Cheers!

I’m unable to FaceTime one person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.