Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pink front camera on iphone 11

so last night i was on facetime with a friend when all of a sudden my front camera turned pink with three black lines going down, i have reset my phone , turned it off and on and it still doesn’t work. my back camera is completely fine, but my front facing camera has the issue , and i’m not sure on what to do about it. should i take it in or how can i fix it? below is how it looks like, i can still see the pink on snapchat, instagram, facebook and other apps with using the camera

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 7:34 PM

Hello roxananherrera1,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly this line appears on every app that you use with your front camera.

You've tried some great troubleshooting steps so far. We recommend completing the steps from If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working as well.

If the same issue occurs after those steps, it would be best to reach out to Apple Support. You can do that from Get Support.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 7:34 PM in response to roxananherrera1

Hello roxananherrera1,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly this line appears on every app that you use with your front camera.

You've tried some great troubleshooting steps so far. We recommend completing the steps from If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working as well.

If the same issue occurs after those steps, it would be best to reach out to Apple Support. You can do that from Get Support.

Take care.

pink front camera on iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.