Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am on Macbook Pro, can not see the Apple TV Menu

Signed up for Apple TV. Am on a MacBook Pro laptop.

Can get into Apple TV. It brings up about 20 shows.

Can not find the menu listing all the TV shows and movies etc.

I have clicked on everything - still no menu. Just those same 20 shows.

I tried to find the Apple TV App, and then it kept telling me my device has it.

Nope, looked everywhere. Can't download it, can't find it.

Can anyone help, and explain why I can get Apple TV, and even watch a show (thankfully, one of the 20 shows that are featured), but no access to a Menu? Or am I better just cancelling it?

Thanks, John

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 7:18 PM

The Apple TV app on Mac is available for macOS Catalina 10.15 or later. Macs with earlier versions macOS can’t have the Apple TV app. They can however access part of it, namely the Apple TV+ Channel, on the web at tv.apple.com. Other content from the Apple TV app is not available on the web.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 7:18 PM in response to JohnNeedsHelp2021

The Apple TV app on Mac is available for macOS Catalina 10.15 or later. Macs with earlier versions macOS can’t have the Apple TV app. They can however access part of it, namely the Apple TV+ Channel, on the web at tv.apple.com. Other content from the Apple TV app is not available on the web.

Am on Macbook Pro, can not see the Apple TV Menu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.