Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no search icon

I am watching Apple TV +. It is a paid subscription. There is no search icon anywhere for mew to search for shows. All it displays are a bunch of movies and that's it. How can I search for shows???

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 8:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 8:53 PM

If you access Apple TV+ on the web (tv.apple.com), then there is currently no Search functionality there. What you see there, is what is available on the web.

Other content that would be available in the Apple TV app on supported devices, is not available through the website. There is no access to iTunes Store movies and TV shows through the website. There are no additional channels available through the website.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2020 8:53 PM in response to jrgmmg

If you access Apple TV+ on the web (tv.apple.com), then there is currently no Search functionality there. What you see there, is what is available on the web.

Other content that would be available in the Apple TV app on supported devices, is not available through the website. There is no access to iTunes Store movies and TV shows through the website. There are no additional channels available through the website.

I have no search icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.