Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personalized Ads and Ad tracking

Prior to updating my phone I had no issue with watching ads in certain apps but since the software update was release I’ve been prompted to turn on ad tracking in settings. The issue with this is that the toggle for this setting is grayed out. When I look at the personalized ad settings it is also grayed out. Is there a reason for this and how can I fix this situation. I’ve checked many forums and I still don’t understand the issue nor do I above a solution

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 9:34 PM

9 replies

Jan 4, 2021 5:27 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

That option is not there, I actually tried logging in my younger sister’s school email in September and it gave me the warning about device management and a security profile so I never bothered loggering her email in my on my phone but when I logged in my school emails I never got that notification. I only began having this issue of not being able to watch certain ads in some ads after the iOS 14 software update when the two toggles became available but were both greyed out

Personalized Ads and Ad tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.