Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel an iCloud subscription on an old device

I have 2 apple ID's - I am currently paying for the 50GB storage on my old ID and I want to cancel that and subscribe for my new ID which is running out of space - how do I do this?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:31 AM

PippaT Said:

"I want to cancel an iCloud subscription on an old device: I have 2 apple ID's - I am currently paying for the 50GB storage on my old ID and I want to cancel that and subscribe for my new ID which is running out of space - how do I do this?"

-------

Go Here: View or Remove your Associated Devices on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

Try "Deauthorize All" Button:

Note that you have to wait one year to deauthorize all devices at once. So, try using the "Deauthorize All" button.

1. Open: iTunes
  2. Go to: Account menu
  3. Select: View My Account
  4. Enter: Apple Account Password (if prompted)
  5. Scroll to: Computer Authorizations
  6. Click: Deauthorize All button
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2021 11:31 AM in response to PippaT

PippaT Said:

"I want to cancel an iCloud subscription on an old device: I have 2 apple ID's - I am currently paying for the 50GB storage on my old ID and I want to cancel that and subscribe for my new ID which is running out of space - how do I do this?"

-------

Go Here: View or Remove your Associated Devices on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

Try "Deauthorize All" Button:

Note that you have to wait one year to deauthorize all devices at once. So, try using the "Deauthorize All" button.

1. Open: iTunes
  2. Go to: Account menu
  3. Select: View My Account
  4. Enter: Apple Account Password (if prompted)
  5. Scroll to: Computer Authorizations
  6. Click: Deauthorize All button

I want to cancel an iCloud subscription on an old device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.