You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to redeem 3 months free Fitness plus

Hi. Can someone please explain how to redeem the 3 months free Fitness plus with a purchase of a series 6 watch. I have the default 1 month free option on my iPhone despite unpairing and repairing my watch. The option for 3 months is not appearing.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 4:29 AM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2021 1:06 PM in response to Suziethecrow

Hello Suziethecrow,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Based on what you mentioned, you want to redeem the 3 free months of Apple Fitness+ when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch. Please be sure to make sure your device qualifies.

"Eligible devices:

• Any Apple Watch Series 3 or later, purchased from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller, and activated on September 15, 2020 or later is eligible." - Get three months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy an eligible new Apple Watch.

Additionally, follow the steps here: Apple Fitness+ Preview. If you tried all steps with a qualifying device, and still have an issue, you may be able to get help where you are when you Contact Apple for support and service.

Best wishes!

Unable to redeem 3 months free Fitness plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.