Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CBS All Access login

I have a subscription to CBS All Access - Limited Commercials. The subscription is current, and it has been working fine for the past 6 months. Suddenly however, I am not able to watch any content on the CBS app, I am prompted to sign up or sign in. My only options for signing in are through my TV provider or with CBS All Access. Again, my subscription is through apple, and it is verified as current in my settings. I have tried restarting my Apple TV, and I have tried deleting and reinstalling the CBS app. Neither of these attempts have been successful. Everything worked fine as recently as Dec 18. Now it doesn't. Any ideas on what went wrong and how to fix it?

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 9:25 AM

4 replies

Jan 1, 2021 12:32 PM in response to Joseph Delaney

Thanks Joseph -- you would think so, but I have always used the app in the past. Within the TV app, my results are similar; My option is to "Try CBS All Access Free" no matter what I try to view... And in fact, it's CBS+Showtime for 9.99 per month -- there is not even an option for the 5.99 w/commercials that I have. It's as if my subscription does not even exist, even though I can see it in my settings (on all my devices, for that matter). So strange!

Jan 28, 2021 2:45 PM in response to millcitybill

I have a very similar issue where I try to sign I. Using my TV provider and I just get the spinning wheel. The strange thing is I can access all the content via the CBS app on my iPhone with zero issues. I ended up casting the show we watched last night from my phone to the Apple TV, which worked.

strange how the CBS app on Apple TV won’t let us sign in.

CBS All Access login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.