Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can a Family sharing purchaser use their own credit card to buy? As part of Apple One?

I have Apple One which includes, apparently, Family Sharing which is great = my husband is on it, I have my own payment method etc [I'm the organizer] and our daughter is on it - she is old enough to have her own credit card and pay for things and is expected to do so. And she was until she became part of the Apple One bundle == now her purchases are going to my credit card. Isn't there a way for her to be able to designate a manner of payment other than mine?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:25 AM

So if our daughter wants to watch her own movie she has to buy store gift cards and use those to pay for the movie? That's nuts. Where is the sense that the Apple Bundle is in fact a family sharing program if, in fact, there is no choice for the members of the family to choose their method of payment.

2 replies

How can a Family sharing purchaser use their own credit card to buy? As part of Apple One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.