Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud photos from old phone

How can I get access to my old photos from my old iphone 6?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:48 AM

The answer will depend on where exactly the photos were stored - iCloud or solely on-device. Do you remember? If the photos were stored on the latter, then once the device is still operational you can access them on-device or restore from a backup providing you were backing them up on a regular basis.

If they were stored on the former, then you can login to the device with your Apple ID & password, enable iCloud Photos, and you should see them in the Photos app. Alternatively you can see them via login to www.icloud.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 11:48 AM in response to shimone411

The answer will depend on where exactly the photos were stored - iCloud or solely on-device. Do you remember? If the photos were stored on the latter, then once the device is still operational you can access them on-device or restore from a backup providing you were backing them up on a regular basis.

If they were stored on the former, then you can login to the device with your Apple ID & password, enable iCloud Photos, and you should see them in the Photos app. Alternatively you can see them via login to www.icloud.com.

Icloud photos from old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.