Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my old iPhone photos from iCloud?

how can I get my old photos out of my old phone from the cloud

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 12:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 1:43 PM

If you have iCloud Photos turned on in your old phone you can view them in an internet browser at www.icloud.com in the Photos app there and if you turn on iCloud Photos in your new phone the photos will sync with it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have an iCloud Backup, you can use the backup to setup a new phone. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2022 1:43 PM in response to recoverpics

If you have iCloud Photos turned on in your old phone you can view them in an internet browser at www.icloud.com in the Photos app there and if you turn on iCloud Photos in your new phone the photos will sync with it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have an iCloud Backup, you can use the backup to setup a new phone. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

How can I get my old iPhone photos from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.