Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Max screen suddenly became green

I have Iphone XMax and suddenly my screen became green. Nothing is visible clearly and I can not see the screen. How can I solve this problem wtihout loosing and my data.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 1:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 1:13 AM

It sounds like a screen glitch, but we cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

Try a forced restart of your device, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If the issue persists, make an appointment and have your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or AASP among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

If you don't have a backup (that's a severe negligence), inform the Apple technicians and they will do their best to keep your data, but they'll decline any responsibility about that matter.

Regards and best of luck

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 1:13 AM in response to didem98

It sounds like a screen glitch, but we cannot diagnose that kind of issue remotely, sorry.

Try a forced restart of your device, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If the issue persists, make an appointment and have your iPhone inspected at an Apple Store or AASP among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

If you don't have a backup (that's a severe negligence), inform the Apple technicians and they will do their best to keep your data, but they'll decline any responsibility about that matter.

Regards and best of luck

Giulio

iPhone XS Max screen suddenly became green

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.