Iphone 13 pro max screen dead with green color

Hi,

My ipone 13 pro max screen dead and become green without any damage. It sudden show dead green screen. Website mention steps not work. Hard reboot also not worked.

Posted on May 15, 2023 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2023 12:05 PM

Contact 👉 Official Apple Support OR you can always get your iPhone examined at the Apple Store 👉 Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

4 replies

Dec 15, 2023 6:51 PM in response to pramodapjapp

I'm currently using iPhone 13 Pro Max and I do find it is relatively new having bought it on 7 Dec 2021

Updated to iOS 17.1.2 a few days ago and just last night (15 Dec) while I was watching a horror show on Netflix in my room, my screen started to flicker with white and green lines.

By the next morning, it was a true horror to discover that my phone display has turned all white with lines on it.

I can't even access my iPhone when connected to my MacBook.

I've neither dropped it before or have any water damage to my phone...it's really ridiculous how a software update can result in this

Iphone 13 pro max screen dead with green color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.