Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iTune Gift Card

I am living in Singapore. My sister is in Shanghai. I want to buy her new Mac. Can I give if with Apple Gift Card (purchased in Singapore website to be redeemed in China)? If not, what’s the best method? Thank you

Mel

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 4:19 PM

You would us an Apple Store card, not an iTunes card, but I don't know that you can use either, or even if there is a way for somebody in Singapore to buy a gift for somebody in China. When I open this link --> https://www.apple.com/shop/help/gifting I get a US version of the page which indicates international gifting is possible to limited countries if I use a credit card, but it does not include China. For somebody outside the USA it may not be possible for any country. Try the link and see if it presents something different for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2021 4:19 PM in response to melany50

You would us an Apple Store card, not an iTunes card, but I don't know that you can use either, or even if there is a way for somebody in Singapore to buy a gift for somebody in China. When I open this link --> https://www.apple.com/shop/help/gifting I get a US version of the page which indicates international gifting is possible to limited countries if I use a credit card, but it does not include China. For somebody outside the USA it may not be possible for any country. Try the link and see if it presents something different for you.

Apple iTune Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.