Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Air, IOS version 13.4. Password Keychain

I cannot view my passwords list. When I go to Settings > Password & Accounts, Apps/Websites, I can see the number of passwords in the list. I tap to view the list and it shuts off and brings up my home screen. I used to use this all the time. This feature still works on my IPhone. Wondering if this is caused by update?

Thanks for any help!

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 2:07 PM

3 replies

Jan 4, 2021 2:54 PM in response to DayleneS

Hi DayleneS,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your Password & Accounts Setting. We'd like to help.

You mentioned that your iPad is running iPadOS13.4. Is it able to update to iPadOS 14.3 or is it at the highest version for the model you have? If you're not sure, check Settings > General > Software Update to see if one is available. If there is, creating a back up and updating your iPadOS can help this issue: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you are already updated, or that doesn't resolve your issue, these steps may help:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Hope that helps!

IPad Air, IOS version 13.4. Password Keychain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.