Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my account pin

I am wondering what my account pin is to set up my new iPhone 11 transferred from my iPhone 7

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 6:29 PM

Hello milla163,

Thank you for choosing in Apple Support Communities.

Congratulations on your new iPhone! We know you are ready to get your data added and use your new iPhone 11.

You are asking how to find an account pin. Are you referring to a passcode for your iPhone or Apple ID password? We’re going to place a few articles below we think will be helpful. 

If you still need help, let us know exactly what the screen says on your iPhone. That will help us know better what it’s looking for.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 6:29 PM in response to milla163

Hello milla163,

Thank you for choosing in Apple Support Communities.

Congratulations on your new iPhone! We know you are ready to get your data added and use your new iPhone 11.

You are asking how to find an account pin. Are you referring to a passcode for your iPhone or Apple ID password? We’re going to place a few articles below we think will be helpful. 

If you still need help, let us know exactly what the screen says on your iPhone. That will help us know better what it’s looking for.

Take care!

How do I find my account pin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.