Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store sign in

It is not allowing me to sign in to the iTunes Store in the App Store. I typed the password tones of times and even change my password and still won’t let me update my apps. I am still signing to my Apple ID and still wrong in the App Store.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 7:12 PM

1 reply

Jan 2, 2021 7:23 PM in response to MinecraftRedstonePro

MinecraftRedstonePro Said:

"iTunes Store sign in It is not allowing me to sign in to the iTunes Store in the App Store. I typed the password tones of times and even change my password and still won’t let me update my apps. I am still signing to my Apple ID and still wrong in the App Store."

-------

Try the Following:

Using another device, remove your device from your account. Then, try signing in once more.

1. Go To: https://appleid.apple.com
  2. Scroll to: Devices pane
  3. Click: [your iPhone]
  4. Click: Remove from Account button
  5. Click: Log Out
  6. Perform this once more

iTunes Store sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.