Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Shipment Delay

I ordered my IPhone on December 19th and it said that the estimated shipment date was January 13th-20th, and that has never changed. My question is that it has said for many days at least(that I’ve noticed) and paraphrasing, We have everything we need to complete and prepare your order and will get back to you about shipping as soon as that happens. I had to paraphrase some of it because I went to my account and my tracking of my order seems to be unavailable at the moment for some reason. I just want to know what that means and why my order isn’t being shipped if they have everything they need to complete and prepare my order.

thank you!

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 1:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 3:10 AM

If the order is anticipated to arrive in mid January, I would not expect changes to the status for at least a week. At that point it would change to “Preparing to Ship” then “Shipped”. At the time of shipping, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2021 3:10 AM in response to Brit_Young

If the order is anticipated to arrive in mid January, I would not expect changes to the status for at least a week. At that point it would change to “Preparing to Ship” then “Shipped”. At the time of shipping, Apple will send you an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time, your method of payment will be charged.

iPhone 12 Pro Max Shipment Delay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.