Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I upgraded to 200GB for $2.96 fir family, I already pay that for my son, so I should only be charged one time per family right? Also i would like to change my email from aol to gmail on all of my apple products, how do I do that. I seldom use aol

Hi I upgraded my iCloud to 200gb with family sharing, I already pay for my son 200gb shouldn't the 200gb be for both of us then? So I should only pay one time not for both of us a separate $2.96 which equals $5.92 correct? Also I want to change my aol email to my gmail account on my apple account/phone whatever else is linked with aol. thank you

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 12:10 PM

terrijo2219 wrote:

Hi I upgraded my iCloud to 200gb with family sharing, I already pay for my son 200gb shouldn't the 200gb be for both of us then?

Did you setup Family Sharing for iCloud storage, and if so, did you send him an invite?

So I should only pay one time not for both of us a separate $2.96 which equals $5.92 correct?

You should only be paying for the Family Sharing for 200GB (one fee for the storage).

Also I want to change my aol email to my gmail account on my apple account/phone whatever else is linked with aol.

See - Change your Apple ID - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2021 12:10 PM in response to terrijo2219

terrijo2219 wrote:

Hi I upgraded my iCloud to 200gb with family sharing, I already pay for my son 200gb shouldn't the 200gb be for both of us then?

Did you setup Family Sharing for iCloud storage, and if so, did you send him an invite?

So I should only pay one time not for both of us a separate $2.96 which equals $5.92 correct?

You should only be paying for the Family Sharing for 200GB (one fee for the storage).

Also I want to change my aol email to my gmail account on my apple account/phone whatever else is linked with aol.

See - Change your Apple ID - Apple Support.

Hi I upgraded to 200GB for $2.96 fir family, I already pay that for my son, so I should only be charged one time per family right? Also i would like to change my email from aol to gmail on all of my apple products, how do I do that. I seldom use aol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.