Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy IPhone 12

Dear seller!

my name is Alyona. I’m a huge fan of apple products.

I live in Ukraine. Unfortunately we don’t official retailer. I am afraid to buy locked under American cells operator. I had such an experience 4 years later, it was licked under AT&T. After installation of a new updated version it couldn’t find cell operator, so i had to buy a nee one.

I want to buy a new iPhone 12 Pro in the nearest future. Can I order it from official website in US? I have a delivery address in US. Will this phone connection with foreign (Ukraine) mobile operator? I use Vodafone(MTS Ukraine). Will it work correctly? Can I install Russian language? Will it work correctly after I update a new IOS version?

Thanks in advance

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 8:27 AM

Rule of thumb is go to apple.com/iphone

Go to the bottom of the page.

If you cannot select your country (and I don’t think Ukraine or nearby countries are there) then you would be taking a big risk in terms of support and functionality trying to buy iphone, particularly a 5G/4G one

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2021 8:27 AM in response to alyona272

Rule of thumb is go to apple.com/iphone

Go to the bottom of the page.

If you cannot select your country (and I don’t think Ukraine or nearby countries are there) then you would be taking a big risk in terms of support and functionality trying to buy iphone, particularly a 5G/4G one

Buy IPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.