Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“iPhone not backed up”

How do I turn off “iPhone not backed up” notifications. I am in an environment with out WiFi for a few month however I have a cellular connection and I am on iOS 14. I have upgraded my iCloud storage and I have already turned off “iCloud backup”.

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 7:26 PM

Are you able to backup after having successfully backed up with iCloud in the past? Once you back up with iCloud with success, if you go for a period of time without backing up again, you will get that message.

5 replies

Jan 5, 2021 5:45 AM in response to Stiggins

I understand but the post that I am making is that once you backup with iCloud, and you don’t back up again for a period of time, you will get that message periodically to remind you that you have failed to backup. You can’t disable the message. It’s is a reminder that can’t be turned off unless you backup with iCloud again. There is nothing that you can do about it until you backup again other than to dismiss the pop up when it appears.

“iPhone not backed up”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.