Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pre-installed Apple Health app, on iPad with iOS 12.4.9

I deleted the pre-installed Apple Health app (from my iPad mini). I don’t readily find it on Apple’s “App Store.” How would I get it back now?

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 6:45 AM

Hey there Camelia,

We'd like to help get your iPad working with the Health app.

As the Health app is built-in, it wouldn't necessarily delete from the iPad, but rather, it sounds like you deleted it from the Home Screen. This would explain why you're not seeing it when searching in the App Store.

Have you already tried searching for it in your iPhone? If not, you'll use the steps here to search for 'Health': Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Another thing to rule out would be if it was accidentally hidden. Check the section 'About unhiding apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch' here: Hide purchases from the App Store

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support here: Get Support

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 6:45 AM in response to Camelia19

Hey there Camelia,

We'd like to help get your iPad working with the Health app.

As the Health app is built-in, it wouldn't necessarily delete from the iPad, but rather, it sounds like you deleted it from the Home Screen. This would explain why you're not seeing it when searching in the App Store.

Have you already tried searching for it in your iPhone? If not, you'll use the steps here to search for 'Health': Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Another thing to rule out would be if it was accidentally hidden. Check the section 'About unhiding apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch' here: Hide purchases from the App Store

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support here: Get Support

Take care!

Pre-installed Apple Health app, on iPad with iOS 12.4.9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.