Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera, Lock Screen, Keyboard

Hi, good morning. I'm having some serious troubles with some applications when it comes to my iphone SE 2020. I have made a huge research on what concerns me and still nothing. The main issues I'm facing so far - and that is because I personally bought my Apple iphone in July 2020- are some weird noises comin out of the camera app when I'm starting it up-like a small electroshock sound-but it still needs further attention for someone to notice it. The second thing that worries me is, another noise coming out of the keyboard when I'm pressing the first letter whether this in on safari app, calculator or even social media*. Last but not least, I often hear a strange sound when I turn my iphone's screen off**; which is still annoying cause if you sum them all up, you think that your iphone wasn't bought from a store and for sure someone fooled you out, or you're a victim of a scam.

NOTE(*,**) Both these problems with stars are with the silencer off mode.

Thanks.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:57 AM

you should talk to apple support. you may have to visit authorized service center or apple store, but talk to apple support first.

1 reply

Camera, Lock Screen, Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.