Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my notes app, how can I recover my notes that were in my notes app on my iphone?

I accidentally deleted the notes app from my iphone, how can I recover the notes that I had on the notes app (in the folder 'on my iphone')?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:53 AM

Most people have their notes attached to an email account like iCloud or Google.

If that is the case your notes will come back when you reinstall and check the account fir Notes in Settings, Notes, Accounts

If your Notes were set up for phone only then restore your last backup. BUT You will then lose all Notes, Calendar, Photos etc etc since last backup

It is not easy to accidentally delete an app and say yes to the warning so check your App Library (after last homescreen) that Notes is not still installed

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 3:53 AM in response to gi5elle

Most people have their notes attached to an email account like iCloud or Google.

If that is the case your notes will come back when you reinstall and check the account fir Notes in Settings, Notes, Accounts

If your Notes were set up for phone only then restore your last backup. BUT You will then lose all Notes, Calendar, Photos etc etc since last backup

It is not easy to accidentally delete an app and say yes to the warning so check your App Library (after last homescreen) that Notes is not still installed

I accidentally deleted my notes app, how can I recover my notes that were in my notes app on my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.