Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE keeps shutting off

My iPhone keeps shutting off and turning back on every 5 minutes. Can you help me with this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 7:00 AM

4 replies

Jan 4, 2021 8:38 AM in response to Limnos

The contents of the link I posted earlier:

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts or shuts down, or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear, learn what to do.

1. Check your software

Make sure that your device has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS and that your apps are up to date. If the issue continues after updating your software and apps, check your hardware.

2.Check your hardware:

On an iPhone 6 or later, check your battery health under Settings > Battery > Battery Health.

If your battery doesn't need service, and your iPhone continues to frequently restart or turn off, contact Apple Support.

If your iPad or iPod touch continues to frequently restart or turn off, contact Apple Support. If you have one of the issues below, learn what to do:

iPhone SE keeps shutting off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.