Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X display problem

Hi, I read about an iPhone X display replacement program for touch surface problems. It says that some iPhone X displays may have problems on the touch surface due to the failure of a display component and that Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Center will replace the display with compliant devices for free.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 5:04 PM

alexexe wrote:

Hi, I read about an iPhone X display replacement program for touch surface problems. It says that some iPhone X displays may have problems on the touch surface due to the failure of a display component and that Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Center will replace the display with compliant devices for free.

See if your phone qualify iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 5:04 PM in response to alexexe

alexexe wrote:

See if your phone qualify iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support

Iphone X display problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.