You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up series 4 new to her watch. Watch needs update and won’t pair because it says not connected to internet which it is. I have tried everything. Help!

I’m setting up a series 4 watch for my daughter that is new to her. It won’t pair until you do an update but gets stuck on update and says not connected to internet. I got it paired one time after resetting network settings but when it said the watch was updated there were no other options to click on. You either had to cancel or restart pairing! Help!

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 5:37 AM

A watch won't update unless it's paired,has this watch been removed from the previous phone it was paired with?.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2021 5:37 AM in response to evangelia160

A watch won't update unless it's paired,has this watch been removed from the previous phone it was paired with?.

Setting up series 4 new to her watch. Watch needs update and won’t pair because it says not connected to internet which it is. I have tried everything. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.