Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the music in photos when making a slide presentation. It is not allowing me to choose songs from my Itunes acct.? It plays the default music with the slides only. I can see some music albums in Itunes but songs are grayed out.

How can I change the music in photos when making a slide presentation. It is not allowing me to choose songs from my Itunes acct.? It plays the default music with the slides only. I can see some music albums in Itunes but songs are grayed out. I have a MacBook Pro 2.6 GHZ, Intel i7, Mojave 10.14.6

Powerbook

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 10:14 AM

Hi

You will only be able to use songs you have purchased (after apple stopped using DRM), or ripped from CD's. If you subscribe to apple music, then songs on there are protected with DRM, and you cannot use them for a slide show.

Similar questions

1 reply

How can I change the music in photos when making a slide presentation. It is not allowing me to choose songs from my Itunes acct.? It plays the default music with the slides only. I can see some music albums in Itunes but songs are grayed out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.