Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo mail. I'm no longer able to attach files from my MacBook Air to my emails. I'm using Safari Version 14.0.1. Everything was working fine until a week ago. Help!!

Using Yahoo mail. I not able to attach files from my computer?? Help!!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 4:24 PM

2 replies

Jan 7, 2021 5:54 PM in response to DONJ67

Hey DONJ67,

We understand that you're not able to attach files while using the Yahoo webmail site with Safari. Does this happen when using the Mail app too, or do you only use webmail? You may also consider clearing your browsing history to see if something in the history is causing this to happen: Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac

Does the same thing happen if you use a different browser? If so, you may consider reaching out to Yahoo Support to look into this: Help for your Yahoo account

If it doesn't happen in a different browser, let us know more details:

• Have you ever been able to add an attachment using the webmail service?
  • What happens when you try to attach a file? Does an alert appear or something different?

The more details you can provide the better.

Take care.

Jan 28, 2021 6:49 PM in response to Eric--F

Eric~F, It only happens on my MacBook Air 2012. I've checked all my settings and not able to find anything. I've since bought a new MacBook Air 2020 with new M chip. I did a migration to the new MB Air and I'm able to attach files. The old MB Air was working fine until the week I reported the problem to the community. I've checked settings between the two MB Airs and see no differences. I'm going to clear everything and sell the old MB Air. So thank you for your help. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we have been out of town for a couple weeks. Hopefully the new owner will not have the problem.

Yahoo mail. I'm no longer able to attach files from my MacBook Air to my emails. I'm using Safari Version 14.0.1. Everything was working fine until a week ago. Help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.