Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes app still not letting me download purchased music

Why won’t Apple fix the iTunes app? It doesn’t matter how many communities I try to search for. It shouldn’t be so difficult to download purchased music to my iPhone. It’s 2021 and still Apple has failed to improve iTunes, it’s infuriating that this is taking so long. This only seems to happen if I purchase albums but if I purchase singles it’s fine. I understand that I might have to use a computer which is an even bigger headache. Users want simplicity when it comes to iPhones or any other devices, when are you going to listen to your consumers Apple?

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 5:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 7:50 PM

Hi CashBStephens,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your purchased music. Rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are looking to download your purchased music from the iTunes Store into your iPhone. The article below may help.

Redownload music

If you need further assistance, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into the issue: Get Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2021 7:50 PM in response to CashBStephens

Hi CashBStephens,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your purchased music. Rest assured that we'll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are looking to download your purchased music from the iTunes Store into your iPhone. The article below may help.

Redownload music

If you need further assistance, we recommend that you reach out to us here so we can take a closer look into the issue: Get Support

Take care!

iTunes app still not letting me download purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.