Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook not turning on

My macbook is not turning on. I have checked the power cable, it is working fine and has been fully charged. I tried connecting charger cable and pressing power button for 10 seconds and then disconnecting power cable and again pressing power button, but it didn't work.

Please help me if there is any more suggestion to restore back my macbook.

Thank you.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 12:42 AM

I have the same problem . Unplug and then reconnect the power cable.You could try pressing Shift + Ctrl + Option/Alt keys and the power button at the same time. Then release all the buttons at the same time. You may see the light on the power cable flicker................. this may just gets your hopes up...as did mine...but no luck for me. Restart your Mac.

I hope it works for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 12:42 AM in response to sashikant31

I have the same problem . Unplug and then reconnect the power cable.You could try pressing Shift + Ctrl + Option/Alt keys and the power button at the same time. Then release all the buttons at the same time. You may see the light on the power cable flicker................. this may just gets your hopes up...as did mine...but no luck for me. Restart your Mac.

I hope it works for you.

Macbook not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.