Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Subscription

Hi Guys,

I have apple one subscription, but I’m unable to play and download songs. Everything I want to play a song a pop up is asking to subscribe a music plan to listen and download. Is there any alternatives to activate music or else I have to subscribe music?. Kindly, help me to resolve this issue thanks in advance.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 5:42 AM

Hi, ManojIncapio.

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities. We see that you’re enjoying the Apple One free trial, but you’re concerned because you don’t have access to your Apple Music with the trial. Have you had an Apple Music subscription in the past? If you had one when you signed up for Apple One, did you cancel your Apple Music?

We’re asking because the Apple One free trial will only include services that you don’t already have, or haven't already tried. If you no longer have Apple Music, services that you have used previously will be automatically included in Apple One after your free trial period has expired and you're billed on January 24.

The paragraph in “What’s included with Apple One” explains:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Warmest Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 5:42 AM in response to ManojIncapio

Hi, ManojIncapio.

We appreciate you taking the time to post in the Apple Support Communities. We see that you’re enjoying the Apple One free trial, but you’re concerned because you don’t have access to your Apple Music with the trial. Have you had an Apple Music subscription in the past? If you had one when you signed up for Apple One, did you cancel your Apple Music?

We’re asking because the Apple One free trial will only include services that you don’t already have, or haven't already tried. If you no longer have Apple Music, services that you have used previously will be automatically included in Apple One after your free trial period has expired and you're billed on January 24.

The paragraph in “What’s included with Apple One” explains:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Warmest Regards.

Apple One Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.