Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled apple ID account

Hello!
I`ve got a message that my account has been disabled in the app store. I also find out that there are 3 payments made from my card to apple.com - 2.83, 5 and 10 euros. I don`t have any subscriptions, only iCloud for 0,99 each month.

Please, send back my money and activate my account. Thanks in advance! :)

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 8:47 AM

Howdy,

When your Apple ID is disabled in the App Store and iTunes you need to contact them for help.

From: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

…there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Volunteer users with Apple Support Communities can not help with refunds or money questions. You need to contact Apple directly.

ivan

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 8:47 AM in response to dacecinava

Howdy,

When your Apple ID is disabled in the App Store and iTunes you need to contact them for help.

From: If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

…there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Volunteer users with Apple Support Communities can not help with refunds or money questions. You need to contact Apple directly.

ivan

Disabled apple ID account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.