Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume IPhone 12 Pro

I cannot adjust the volume of my iphone 12 pro from the side ofbthe phone. i can only do it from the control center

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 7:58 AM

Go into Settings>Sounds & Haptics, check to see if the Change with Buttons switch is turned on.

Next, which volume are you referring to? Ringer volume is one thing, and the volume for media, such as video, music etc. is something else. The same with the earpiece volume for a phone call. Except for the ringer volume, the others have to be changed when you are in those certain apps. If you wish to raise the volume for a phone call, you need to be in the phone call. If you wish to change for music or video, you need to be listening to music or watching a video.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 7:58 AM in response to johnnie142

Go into Settings>Sounds & Haptics, check to see if the Change with Buttons switch is turned on.

Next, which volume are you referring to? Ringer volume is one thing, and the volume for media, such as video, music etc. is something else. The same with the earpiece volume for a phone call. Except for the ringer volume, the others have to be changed when you are in those certain apps. If you wish to raise the volume for a phone call, you need to be in the phone call. If you wish to change for music or video, you need to be listening to music or watching a video.

Volume IPhone 12 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.