Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage through browser

Just converted from Android to Apple, and I'm trying to figure out how to send iMessages or even SMS/MMS through a any web browser like you've been able to for countless years with Android. It seems obvious that I'm missing a simple solution here.

Imagine this situation... I'm on my phone and I find something interesting that I want to share with a friend/colleague. I share the link in iMessages, we chat about it, become closer as human beings, and have a grand old time.

Now imagine this situation... I'm on my PC at work, like 80% (S.W.A.G.) of the world for 8+ hours a day, I find something interesting that I want to share with a friend/colleague. I first have to email it to personal account. Then I have to find that on my iphone and then send it to someone in iMessages... Now we want to chat about, but I still have to do it on my phone instead of my computer. IT flags my sending emails to a personal account, and my boss sees me on my phone constantly - the optics are bad; I get fired and can no longer afford to buy these fancy and coercively exclusive Apple products.

iPhone

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 5:17 PM

You're not missing anything. Apple don't provide a method for using iMessage from a browser.

tt2

5 replies

iMessage through browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.