Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I disapprove previously approved apps?

How can I disapprove previously approved apps? I approved an app for my child, but then realized it was not appropriate and want to disapprove the app so he cannot continue to download it once I deleted it. I also do not want to disable his ability to download apps, I just want to disapprove this one app and still allow him to download/ask for approval of apps going forward. This is a question from quite some years now, however I believe the programming should be able to be accomplished by now. Are there any updates for adding this feature to iOS or Mac OS?

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 11:37 AM

The following from Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support may help:

When you hide an app, it won't appear in your list of purchases in the App Store. If you use Family Sharing, the app also won't appear in family members' purchases and won't be available for family members to redownload. But the app will still appear in your purchase history.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 11:37 AM in response to taracellery

The following from Hide purchases from the App Store - Apple Support may help:

When you hide an app, it won't appear in your list of purchases in the App Store. If you use Family Sharing, the app also won't appear in family members' purchases and won't be available for family members to redownload. But the app will still appear in your purchase history.

How can I disapprove previously approved apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.