Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare+ continued coverage

If I have AppleCare+ through T-Mobile that I pay monthly to T-Mobile for $18 a month and I cancel my service with T-Mobile and have purchased my phone can I continue to pay for AppleCare+ through apple and be covered?

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 11:16 AM

It sounds like you may be referring to T-Mobile's protection plan. If so, be aware that it is not AppleCare+ and it cannot be converted to AppleCare+. See: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/p360updates

2 replies

Jan 6, 2021 12:21 PM in response to FoxFifth

I See now they say eligible for “AppleCare Services” so I guess my advice to anybody that might be reading this about T-Mobile‘s protection 360 for an iPhone is to try to figure out how to get AppleCare through Apple instead of going through T-Mobile because you’re gonna pay a lot more with T-Mobile $18 a month + taxes= 19.49/month which comes out to $233.88 a year. I do know that I tried to get AppleCare on my AirPod pros bought through T-Mobile but was ineligible through Apple and I didn’t push it so it might not even be possible to get the Apple care services through Apple if you finance your phone through T-Mobile. Thank you for your help FoxFifth

AppleCare+ continued coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.