Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album not in Library but appears as purchased on iTunes store

I downloaded an album from the iTunes store a few weeks ago. I also am subscribed to iTunes Match. I noticed that the album wasn't appearing on the music app on my phone and upon further investigation realised it had not only disappeared from my iTunes library on my Mac, but also none of the tracks appear on my hard drive anywhere at all.

When I go to purchases on the iTunes store the album does not appear in that list but when I go onto the album's download page on the store it states "purchased" next to all the tracks so I'm unable to redownload it at all.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 4:46 PM

Hi Post Modernist Blues,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, an album you purchased from the iTunes Store is no longer appearing on any of your devices and you are unable to re-download it, do we have that right? Check out the steps in this article: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to reach out to the billing team at Apple Support here: Get Support

Hope that helps!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 4:46 PM in response to Post Modernist Blues

Hi Post Modernist Blues,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. From our understanding, an album you purchased from the iTunes Store is no longer appearing on any of your devices and you are unable to re-download it, do we have that right? Check out the steps in this article: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple.

If you are still having trouble, you may want to reach out to the billing team at Apple Support here: Get Support

Hope that helps!

Album not in Library but appears as purchased on iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.