Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my Apple ID to sign in to my apple tv

Can you tell me what’s my APID

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 10:38 PM

Your Apple ID account is your account with Apple that administrates all the services that you have.

Most Apple devices require an Apple ID account for signing in.

If you do not yet have such an account, then you can create one. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

On most Apple devices, you can create an account during setup, if needed.

You can use the same Apple ID account on all* your (Apple) devices. Having more than one account only complicates the use.

New Apple ID accounts need to have a verified email address. You will be asked to respond to a send message.

Apple ID accounts need to have a billing address, in part to establish a home country or region.

Apple ID accounts need to have a valid payment method on file, as non-free services will be billed through the account.

If you had an account, but you don’t remember with certainty. If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are unsure about the password that goes with it. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 10:38 PM in response to QAZWSED70

Your Apple ID account is your account with Apple that administrates all the services that you have.

Most Apple devices require an Apple ID account for signing in.

If you do not yet have such an account, then you can create one. How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

On most Apple devices, you can create an account during setup, if needed.

You can use the same Apple ID account on all* your (Apple) devices. Having more than one account only complicates the use.

New Apple ID accounts need to have a verified email address. You will be asked to respond to a send message.

Apple ID accounts need to have a billing address, in part to establish a home country or region.

Apple ID accounts need to have a valid payment method on file, as non-free services will be billed through the account.

If you had an account, but you don’t remember with certainty. If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you are unsure about the password that goes with it. If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

How can I get my Apple ID to sign in to my apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.