Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does anyone have this light stripes using camera? (iphone 11)

Hello everyone,

i have a question, does anyone have this crazy light stripes in there camera?

the photo is taken by an iphone 11. I went to the apple store and they said to me it is because my camera is dirty/ the room is to dark or because i move to much if i make a photo, but when i make photo's with the iphone 11 from my cousin this doesn't happen.

they are now fixing the camera but they said if it happens again it is because of the thing i said here before. It is also like this when i make a picture of a lamp, or light source. But it doenst happen al the time, but most of the time.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 8:19 AM

That is not from a Camera shake. This is because the tree, in this example, is in focus and so are the objects in the background. What you were seeing is a result of Flare cause by reflection of light within the areas inside the camera. This can also be cause by dirty lens or marks made on the lens shield. Changing the angle of your position before taking the picture often resolve the issue.

You are getting the camera replaced so that will resolve any issue that may be causing this.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2021 8:19 AM in response to muriel2203

That is not from a Camera shake. This is because the tree, in this example, is in focus and so are the objects in the background. What you were seeing is a result of Flare cause by reflection of light within the areas inside the camera. This can also be cause by dirty lens or marks made on the lens shield. Changing the angle of your position before taking the picture often resolve the issue.

You are getting the camera replaced so that will resolve any issue that may be causing this.

Axel F.

Jan 9, 2021 8:14 AM in response to muriel2203

Hello muriel2203,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that there are times when lights are skewed when taking photos with your iPhone 11. This looks like lens flare from bright lights in the area.This article has information about flare like you are experiencing which you may find helpful:

If you see a flare, haze, or spot near the edge of your photo or video - Apple Support

This link has great information and links to other articles to help you find the best camera mode for different scenarios, as well as how to take the perfect photo: Apple Photography

Best Regards.

does anyone have this light stripes using camera? (iphone 11)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.