Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is broken and trying to restore data in my new phone but it keep sending verification code to my old phone. I clicked on "didn't get a code" it not giving me more option to get a verification code

my phone is broken and trying to restore data in my new phone but it keep sending verification code to my old phone. I clicked on "didn't get a code" it's not giving me more op

tion to get a verification code.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 12:32 PM

If it is not giving you more options that means that you didn’t set up additional trusted devices when you enabled 2 factor authentication. You will have to use the Account Recovery process→How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply

my phone is broken and trying to restore data in my new phone but it keep sending verification code to my old phone. I clicked on "didn't get a code" it not giving me more option to get a verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.