Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove e-mail addresses from wallet / Apple Pay?

How do these lists of email addresses get associated with ApplePay and how do I remove them?

Why is the email address I can't remove the one that is not my Apple ID and my Apple ID email can be removed? That makes no sense. The e-mail I can't remove is an IMAP e-mail on my phone but it's not associated with my Apple ID in any way. I also have multiple other e-mails that don't display here. I don't want this e-mail associated with Apple Pay or my Apple ID in any way.

Also, why is my phone number listed as an "invalid e-mail". Of course it's an "invalid e-mail" it's not an e-mail it's a phone number (it's the red +) below.

"My Work" is the random IMAP e-mail account, the e-mail with the remove icon is my Apple ID e-mail.

Why does my phone number always appear here by default with "email invalid" - it's not an email - why do they fill this in *** an email by default?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 2:29 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

How do I remove e-mail addresses from wallet / Apple Pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.