Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allegiant Airlines Boarding Pass to Wallet

Neither my wife of I are able to add our Allegiant boarding passes to our Apple Wallets.

I saw this question posted before and it seems like quite a few others had the same problem.

I have never had this problem with adding any other airline boarding pass so is there some problem with Allegiant specifically??

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 6:54 AM

This isn’t a good place to ask that question, partly because polls are not permitted under the terms of use, but mostly because anyone who has gotten an Allegiant boarding pass to work would be very unlikely to bother coming to a support forum to say so. Does Allegiant have a customer user portal? That would be a better place. Or even a public travel forum like Trip Advisor, Kayak, etc.

I did check the Allegiant website and you can use their app to show the boarding pass.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 6:54 AM in response to brianfromfrankfort

This isn’t a good place to ask that question, partly because polls are not permitted under the terms of use, but mostly because anyone who has gotten an Allegiant boarding pass to work would be very unlikely to bother coming to a support forum to say so. Does Allegiant have a customer user portal? That would be a better place. Or even a public travel forum like Trip Advisor, Kayak, etc.

I did check the Allegiant website and you can use their app to show the boarding pass.

Allegiant Airlines Boarding Pass to Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.