Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos sent from my iphone to my email aren't showing up

Photos sent from my iPhone XR (ios14.3) to my email (Gmail) aren't showing up. They are 20.5kb in size; I've tried sending individually and as a group of 3. I'm not getting any error messages, I've checked my spam folder and I'm not hearing the swoosh sound of anything being sent.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2021 12:58 PM

Hey kathi204,

It sounds like you're not receiving an email with photo attachments sent to yourself.

When you send the email, are you using the same email account that you are trying to receive the photos? If so, are you able to use a different

email account to send the photos?

If not, try out the steps listed here to see if they will help resolve the issue.

You should also try to send an email without the photos to make sure you're still able to send and receive emails.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2021 12:58 PM in response to kathi204

Hey kathi204,

It sounds like you're not receiving an email with photo attachments sent to yourself.

When you send the email, are you using the same email account that you are trying to receive the photos? If so, are you able to use a different

email account to send the photos?

If not, try out the steps listed here to see if they will help resolve the issue.

You should also try to send an email without the photos to make sure you're still able to send and receive emails.

Take care.

photos sent from my iphone to my email aren't showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.