Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blurry videos on instagram - all videos

Hi! The past few days I've noticed that all videos appearing on Instagram, story and feed, are blurry. I logged into another account on my phone and there all videos are fine... I have an iPhone 12 pro. I'm so confused about this issue, does anybody know? I have tried to reach out to instagram as well but no answer...

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 2:33 AM

Both Wifi and mobile data, and different Wifi's - still the same.

I tried to log in to my instagram on another phone, same issue... It seems like its linked to the instagram account..

Any idea how to fix it?

13 replies

Feb 3, 2021 7:13 PM in response to jbolling

Ok I’ve had the same annoying issue and I think this is going to solve it. There has been a message prompting me to switch to or connect the new messager in Instagram I kept ignoring it until today. Once I clicked on it allowed it to connect l deleted the app, reinstalled and bingo the videos are working perfectly hope this helps you as well

Feb 4, 2021 6:42 AM in response to jbolling

I’ve been having the same issue with my Instagram since December. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it and that didn’t work. I then thought maybe my IOS update would help, but no luck there either. I also reached out to Instagram about the issue, and they haven’t fixed it either. Someone in this thread mentioned something about a messenger update. Well I did that too, and that didn’t fix the issue either. Smh Only thing left is for Instagram to look into the issue and fix it, because o know other people who are having this issue too.

Blurry videos on instagram - all videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.