Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I watch Apple TV from my IPad on a TV?

How do I watch Apple TV from my I-Pad on a TV?

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 7:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 7:58 AM

You’ll need an appropriate adapter for your iPad - with which to directly connect your TV using either an HDMI or VGA connection.

Alternatively, you might consider investing in an AppleTV box - which you connect to your TV. With this you can directly access AppleTV content - or receive a video stream over AirPlay from your iPad.

If you provide more details of your iPad model, additional information can be provided as to the most suitable Adapter(s) for your needs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 7:58 AM in response to lblaze4610

You’ll need an appropriate adapter for your iPad - with which to directly connect your TV using either an HDMI or VGA connection.

Alternatively, you might consider investing in an AppleTV box - which you connect to your TV. With this you can directly access AppleTV content - or receive a video stream over AirPlay from your iPad.

If you provide more details of your iPad model, additional information can be provided as to the most suitable Adapter(s) for your needs.

How do I watch Apple TV from my IPad on a TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.