Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV on iPad to tv

How do I connect my Apple TV from my iPad to watch on my tv?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 5:34 AM

Welcome to the community.

Two methods...

1) You can purchase an AppleTV box and connect this to your TV. Then you can either play content directly from the AppleTV box, or you can use the AirPlay feature to stream content from your iPad/iPhone.

2) Purchase the correct adapter for your iPad model (?) - and connect your iPad via the Adapter and an HDMI (or VGA) cable as determined by your own set-up.

You’ll find all the Apple Adapters in the Apple Store App - or at your local “physical” Apple Store or authorised retailer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 5:34 AM in response to delindafromrochester

Welcome to the community.

Two methods...

1) You can purchase an AppleTV box and connect this to your TV. Then you can either play content directly from the AppleTV box, or you can use the AirPlay feature to stream content from your iPad/iPhone.

2) Purchase the correct adapter for your iPad model (?) - and connect your iPad via the Adapter and an HDMI (or VGA) cable as determined by your own set-up.

You’ll find all the Apple Adapters in the Apple Store App - or at your local “physical” Apple Store or authorised retailer.

Apple TV on iPad to tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.