Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received a message on my i-pad last night that a new i-message and i-phone had signed in to my apple id. Is this something i need to worry about

I received a message last night on my i-pad that a new i-message and i-phone had signed in to my apple id

iPhone 5

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 8:44 AM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2021 8:44 AM in response to gotothepond

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

I received a message on my i-pad last night that a new i-message and i-phone had signed in to my apple id. Is this something i need to worry about

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.