Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to automatically sync Peloton and Health App daily?

Does anyone know how to automatically sync activity data from Peloton app to the iPhone Health app on a daily basis (without requiring a manual connect from Peloton app)?

I connected my Peloton data to the Health app via the Peloton app, turned on all of the categories, and it automatically synced my data for that day. Success.

The next day, I expected the apps to still be synced automatically but alas, my activity data from Peloton stayed in Peloton and did not sync to the Health app. So I repeated the above actions and it synced.

It seems to require a manual daily connect from the Peloton app. When contacting Peloton, they were pretty darn confident that it was a Health app fix. Any ideas on how to get this to auto sync daily?

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 10:27 AM

I have the same question.

My guess is, if this is going to be resolved, it would be an update on the Peloton side of things. Other apps and services sync seamlessly (in the Cloud or other methods) to Apple Health so I would imagine that Peloton could do something similar.

1 reply

How to automatically sync Peloton and Health App daily?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.